Mission Marketing Institute
Name: Mission Marketing Institute
Date: August 12, 2019
Time: 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM CDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
One of the biggest challenges that nonprofit organizations identify is increasing public awareness. Nonprofit marketing is a multi-faceted effort that is constantly changing as attention spans shorten and new apps roll out. Communicating your organization’s story requires both sides of the brain, all hours in the day, and can often fall to one person.
The Mission Marketing Institute is a 3-session, hands-on learning opportunity that builds basic marketing skills, introduces advanced techniques, and allows marketing staff to focus time on communication strategy.
Local topic experts from area nonprofits and businesses will guide each session. Each session includes instruction combined with time to work on and create your own organization’s actual materials. Participants will also benefit from connecting with and learning from a peer community of nonprofit marketing professionals.
- Communication Strategy
- Editorial Calendar
- Website SEO
- Social Media Strategy
- Video Creation
- Email Marketing
- Media Relations
- Successful Case Studies
- The institute consists of three weekly sessions from 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM on the following Mondays: July 29, August 5, August 12.
- Only one participant per organization.
- Each session includes nonprofit experts and experienced business leaders who bring hands-on, real-life experience to the topics.
- Sessions will be held at Nonprofit Connect, 125 E. 31st Street, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- Attendance is limited to 20 participants.
- Cost: $350.
Participants must –
- Be a paid employee of a nonprofit organization
- Be a Nonprofit Connect member
- Commit to attending all of the three sessions in full