Mission Marketing Institute
The Mission Marketing Institute is a 3-session, hands-on learning opportunity that builds basic marketing skills, introduces advanced techniques, and allows marketing staff to focus time on communication strategy.
Local topic experts from area nonprofits and businesses will guide each session. Each session includes instruction combined with time to work on and create your own organization’s actual materials. Participants will also benefit from connecting with and learning from a peer community of nonprofit marketing professionals.
- Communication Strategy
- Website Design & SEO
- Data Analytics
- Social Media & Video Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Media Relations
- Successful Case Studies
- The institute consists of three weekly sessions from 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM on the following Thursdays: June 4, June 11 and June 18.
- Only one participant per organization.
- Each session includes nonprofit experts and experienced business leaders who bring hands-on, real-life experience to the topics.
- Sessions will be held at Nonprofit Connect, 125 E. 31st Street, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- Attendance is limited to 20 participants.
- Registration fee includes all materials, meals and snacks.
- Cost: $350.
- Be a paid employee of a nonprofit organization
- Be a Nonprofit Connect member
- Commit to attending all of the three sessions in full