Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Content Creator for After the Harvest
- Produce marketing copy to help tell ATH’s story of accomplishing mission
- Compelling copy about ATH stakeholders: volunteers, growers, agencies distributing produce and recipients of that produce, farms, interesting perspectives
- Produce and edit consistently high-caliber content
- Provide regular creative content to help conceive and develop marketing ideas
- Self-starter who can take ideas and execute/develop with or without guidance
Responsibilities of Content Creator Yambassador:
- Interact with stakeholders to capture the best possible stories
- Create all content for ATH.
- Prepare well-structured, high-caliber storytelling drafts for Communications Department
- Acquire waivers when applicable.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate them in content development
- Work with Communications team to produce needed assets for social media, marketing and internal communications
- Seek out, nurture and develop positive stories to be shared externally and internally
- Ability to tell stories with words as well as visuals when needed, with basic reporting skills a necessity.
- Drive yourself to assigned scheduled activities on time
- Willingness to travel within 30-45 minutes of the Kansas City metro
If you are interested, please email Stacie Moody, Community Engagement Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.