Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Marketing and Social Media Internship
The Marketing and Social Media Intern will draft and publish marketing material across all social platforms and will help tell the Urban Ranger Corp’s story through images, videos, and testimonials from volunteers, sponsors, and donors. We are looking for a self-starter to assist with marketing, graphics, and communications efforts.
- Develop content and support maintenance of URC’s social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram) and report monthly insights and metrics.
- Create graphic design concepts for print and online, marketing materials.
- Update URC’s website as needed.
- Excellent written and digital communications skills.
- Strong creativity and graphic design experience
- Experience with social media content development
- Working knowledge of Constant Contact preferred.
- Experience with website maintenance preferred.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of URC and the young men we serve.
10-15 hours/week working from home. Minimum 3 – 6 month commitment.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
This is a part-time unpaid/volunteer internship. URC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please a send cover letter and resume to Erik Dickinson at email@example.com
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.