Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Since the Folly reopened in 1982, the Grand Lady of Twelfth Street has relied on dedicated volunteers to give their time and keep her shining. Today the Folly hosts over 100 performances a year and the demand for volunteers, both in the theater and the office, is higher than ever. If you have a love for our 119-year-old theater, good music, or just want to give back, we invite you to join our team!
- The chance to see world-class entertainers
- A monthly calendar with news of upcoming events and activities
- Special pre-sale offers and discounted tickets to Folly sponsored events
- Recognition programs including an annual party, awards, monthly prizes, and other activities
- Free parking in the garage next door during performances
- The personal satisfaction and positive feeling of knowing you are helping to preserve a Kansas City treasure for generations to come
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.