Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
- Volunteers act as a “personal shopper” by going around with food pantry recipients and helping them shop for food (the pantry is set up like a small grocery store) and sorting and stocking the food pantry.
- Shifts are Tues/Thurs 9:30am-12pm & 1:30-4pm, second Tuesday of the month from 5:30-8pm and third Sunday of the month from 9:30 am-12pm & 1:30-4pm
- Deliver food to homebound clients on the third Sunday of the month
- Volunteers can pick up food packages any time between 10am-1pm
- Volunteers deliver 3-5 packages and it usually takes 1-2 hours
- Requires background check, proof of insurance, copy of driver’s license
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.