Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Entering data from our daily, weekly, monthly reports in the computer system.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondences and mailings regarding Foundation programs.
- Keep track of received data and documents.
- Input collected data into an electronic spreadsheet and/ or donor database.
- Ensure that all data is entered accurately.
- Review all information entered and make corrections where necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data entered.
- Perform other clerical duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must have a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and data processing.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- You must be available to work at our office during business hours.
- Background checks will be completed.
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.