Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Instructions to Post
Log in to post your volunteer opportunity or board position.
If you are a new user, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive login credentials.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Nonprofit Connect Education Committee Opening
Nonprofit Connect is looking for individuals to join our Education Committee.Committee responsibilities:
• Plan and recruit experts to address the education and training needs of nonprofit professionals in live and virtual training environments.
• Meets every-other-month coinciding with board meetings.
• Work with staff to provide high-quality programming that meets or exceeds the needs of members and the nonprofit community.
• Identify and recruit speakers for outstanding professional development experiences.
• Bring innovative, timely, intriguing, and relevant information to the committee to help maintain or increase attendance.
• Use seminar surveys to evaluate programming.
• Review seminar proposals and assist with educational programming.
• Identify program sponsors to cover or support the costs associated with providing seminars.
For more information, or to apply to join the committee please reach out to Emily Hane at: email@example.com.
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.