Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Duties may include:
- Going off site for field work with our 2 Outreach staff members
- Completing wellness checks
- Answering calls about a stray animal
- Making deliveries
- Picking up donations
- Tagging & Sorting pet food donations
- Loading & Unloading our SNKC trucks
- Restocking the SNKC trucks
- Filing & Approving pet food pantry applications.
We do not have specific shifts for this position, simply let us know you're availability!
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.