Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Social Media Volunteer
The Sewing Labs is seeking an individual to assist with our social media needs. This position can be done from home.
- 5-10 hours per week. This can be a shared position.
- Volunteer from home.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms (how to post, how to tag, etc).
- Background of working with business social media is a plus.
- Knowledge of IGTV/IG Reels, TikTok is a plus.
- Knowledge of Planoly is a plus.
- Must have a cell phone and/or laptop and access to email.
- The ability and desire to work in a non-profit, community environment.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Post daily or multiple times per day to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Photos and captions will be provided.
- Add hashtags to posts in Instagram. Create events in Facebook.
- Communicate with operations manager and volunteer coordinator weekly via zoom.
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.