Volunteer Opportunities and Board Positions
We list volunteer opportunities and open board positions in the Kansas City region. Browse the list to find nonprofit organizations in need of individual and group volunteers, as well as skilled board members.
Nonprofit and Business members can post volunteer opportunities and board positions for free.
Individual members and nonmembers can submit their opportunities for $25 per week.
*If you are posting an open board position, make sure to select Board of Directors as your Category. Consider using our board position description template to make sure you provide the right information.
Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center is organized as a Missouri not-for-profit corporation and operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
The purpose of Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center, Inc is to bring together individuals interested in promoting academic excellence, engaging in community events, and raising funds to supplement funds for Tomlin Academy LLC.
Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center, Inc is committed to supporting the programs, projects, services and professional development in support of Tomlin Academy LLC.
Criteria/Expectations for Board Members
- Willing to serve up to two three-year terms as an elected member (or serve some portion thereof if appointed to fill the remainder of a vacant, unexpired term)
- Committed to attending 4 board meetings per year with an excused absence
- Willing to participate actively in one or more committees and carry out appropriate assignments outside monthly board meetings
- Willing to serve as an officer or in other leadership roles
- Willing to provide reports on Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center activities and Foundation Board meetings
- Agrees to record volunteer hours each month and submit to the Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Attends as many Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center-sponsored library activities as possible
- Acts as an ambassador for Tomlin Academy Early Childhood Center in a formal and informal capacity
This Volunteer Opportunity is promoted by Nonprofit Connect.
Information posted has been provided by the named organization. Nonprofit Connect neither verifies nor endorses any organization or information posted, and we do not assume liability for opportunities offered. Nonprofit Connect reserves the right to remove any posting.