Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Miller Management is hiring a part-time accountant to service our ever-growing non-profit client base. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver with great customer service skills and a heart for serving others. Our singular mission is to serve churches and nonprofit organizations with value added accounting & administrative products and services to assist those organizations in furthering their mission.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with an assigned block of accounting service clients to include:
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Create and post journal entries
- Review and analyze financial statements for accuracy
- Prepare and distribute financial statements
- Work with clients directly, answering questions and servicing their needs
- Perform new client conversions
- Perform requirements of Administrative Audits
- Other duties or projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Innovative attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Quality focused
- Prefer 5+ years of relevant experience
- CPA is a plus
- Experience with churches and/or nonprofits is a plus
This is a part-time, exempt position with a schedule of 20-25 hours per week, with the exact hours to be determined upon hire. Compensation is based on education and experience. In addition to excellent work-life balance and a family-friendly culture, our benefit offerings for part-time staff include voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, retirement matching, educational reimbursement, and paid time off.
To apply, please visit http://goodfaithaccounting.com/careers/.
Job Type: Part Time