Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Accounts Payable Associate (Part-Time)
The American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) supports state and provincial offices that license veterinarians and veterinary technicians. These offices regulate veterinary medicine in order to provide public and animal protection.
The AAVSB is in search of a part-time Accounts Payable Associate. This team member supports the accounting of the Association by using QuickBooks to process outgoing payments.
Top duties of the job include:
- Accurate, detailed entry of invoices and payment requests
- Timely payment of those invoices and requests
- Consistent electronic and paper file maintenance
- Asking questions regarding payments and processes to ensure accurate results and best approaches.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and communications skills
- QuickBooks experience
- Experience entering information into a database
- Professional office experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting principals
- Two years of bookkeeping experience
Hourly Rate: $20.00
The AAVSB office is in Kansas City, Missouri. This position can be a hybrid of in-person and virtual.
Please email a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AAVSB Team has a culture of collaboration and dedication. We are committed to the mission and vision of the AAVSB in strengthening the veterinary regulatory community. We work together as a team to include diversity, equity, and inclusion in our daily conversations and work considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The AAVSB provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, or genetic information (including family medical history). In addition to federal law requirements, the AAVSB complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn - search for "AAVSB"
Job Type: Part Time