Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
St. John Francis Regis Catholic Church has an immediate opening for parish Business Manager. Our dynamic parish serves the spiritual and educational needs of more than 500 member/families. Our expansive list of ministerial programs support and interact with our St. Regis Academy which serves student scholars pre-K through 8th grade.
The Business Manager is a leadership position, responsible for the efficient and effective administration of the financial condition, physical plant and human resources of the parish. Serving as the primary on-site decision maker with matters of significance. This position reports to the Pastor.
- Manage and direct all accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger activity, financial reporting, and tuition collection.
- Direct the maintenance and repair of all buildings, grounds, and mechanical systems.
- Direct the office administrative functions related to parish ministries and daily operations.
- Oversee and coordinate parish development activities such as special events, estate planning, and donor programs.
- Manage the human resources needs of our parish and school staff, including recruiting, onboarding, payroll, benefits, medical leaves, and policy implementation.
- Manage the office manager and parish secretary, maintenance supervisor, and parish volunteers.
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or accounting.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in management and business operations.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Quick Books a definite plus.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing is preferred, but not required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental and vision plans, STD/LTD fully paid by the employer, retirement plans including a 403b plan and a defined benefit pension plan. Paid time off includes generous Vacation and Sick leaves, plus paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full Time