Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Data and Finance Coordinator - 12 - Month - Full Time
The Data and Finance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the execution of responsibilities of the Data and Finance Director. This includes but is not limited to: assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, assisting staff with budget information and managing the student data information system and some administrative support for overall school operations.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in performing job duties.
- Manage district mail & info account
- Provide assistance with communication to parents, students and staff
- Assist in daily maintenance of the student information system, including user management, data entry & clean up
- Assist with AP/AR, including ordering supplies & providing staff with budget information
- Assist in providing demographic information to stakeholders & staff
- Manage several lunch functions, including the free & reduced lunch application process, and point of sale for each location.
- Manage summer school application process/enrollment, and work with vendors.
- Maintains restricted and confidential information in accordance with laws, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage in positive relationships with administrators, staff, parents, students, and community members
- Maintains a high level of customer service
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalency, Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience, preferably in a school setting.
- Demonstrated success and comfort level with budgets and project management.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships at all levels of the district
- Demonstrated success and comfort level with student information systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and other computer programs
- Desire to continue professional development
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks and activities while adhering consistently to outlined processes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and an ability to keep multiple stakeholder groups, including parents, teachers, staff, volunteers and partners, informed of critical issues, activities and schedules.
- An ability and enthusiasm for promoting the school and its mission to a broad and diverse group of people.
- Independent problem solving and customer service oriented
- Excellent work ethic, positive attitude, flexibility and willingness to perform tasks assigned
- Demonstrates ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students and teachers in school environment and community.
- Must pass extensive background check.
- All applicants must apply on the Crossroads website at: http://www.crossroadsschoolskc.org/careers
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999,$50,000 - 74,999