Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
The Accounting Assistant will perform daily accounting tasks such as accounts payable, payroll, inputting data in financial application, reconciling invoices, making reimbursements and other financial transactions that will support the entire agency.
Accounts payable processing
Maintain Organized accounts payable records
Prepare and process ACH payments and online bill pay
Review all check requests
Maintain, secure and reconcile petty cash for the agency
Payroll data input and processing
Process of employee changes affecting payroll
Process loan payments and other loan servicing duties
Assist with data entry for allocations and month-end closing procedures
Assist with annual audit procedures
Compile internal management reports from payroll system as needed
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and ten-key
- Knowledge of key accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and mathematical skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Up to $29,999,$30,000 - 49,999