Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follow all applicable PPS policies, procedures, including revisions during the grant period.
2. Ensure contracted programs initiate contact with the family within 48 business hours of receipt of referral to review prevention plan.
3. Perform all tasks related to monthly or quarterly reports to the Quality Implementation Director.
4. Acknowledge to the referring worker receipt of referral within 24 business hours.
5. Compiles data (training, budgets, invoices, and state and federal required information) for the purpose of preparing reports.
6. Track in Excel (or similar format), to be determined by the Grants Manager, child level service milestone data elements for every child in the family designated a candidate for foster care (at risk of removal). Data elements to track, include but are not limited to, referral source of PPS prevention grant, name of program or service intervention, DCF Client ID, age of child at referral, date of referral and dates of service start and end.
7. Report cases of suspected child abuse and neglect immediately to DCF or law enforcement in accordance with KSA 38-2223.
8. Maintain a public image that is supportive at all times towards the public/private partnership.
9. Provide full disclosure, open and direct communication and transparency with DCF in all matters.
10. Maintain case information on a timely basis that reflects the complete and current history of assessment information, and services provided and progress of services, for the family.
Job Type: Part Time
Salary Range: Up to $29,999