Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Administrative Support Coordinator - Advancement
Thank you for your interest in careers at the PKD Foundation!
The PKD Foundation is the only organization in the U.S. solely dedicated to finding treatments and a cure for polycystic kidney disease (PKD) and to improving the lives of those it affects. Since 1982, we have proudly funded $50 million in PKD research and leveraged $1.5 billion in government funding, while serving our local communities across the country. We are inspired by our mission. And driven by our vision. Our vision is to #endPKD.
Under the supervision of the Chief Advancement Officer, this position will provide administrative and
program support for various programs and to improve the overall functioning of the Foundation’s
corporate office by performing a variety of general office activities.
- Provide administrative support to all development, strategic partnerships and community fundraising functions as directed by CAO.
- Provide administrative support to all areas of the office, as directed by CAO.
- Facilitate administrative duties for Directors as assigned.
- Accurately use the CRM, including: entering data, updating donor records and running reports.
- Effectively handle in-bound and out-bound donor communications.
- Support distribution of donor cultivation and stewardship mail/email pieces.
- Review and support the accurate processing of donor gift acknowledgements and tribute activity reports.
- Prepare Director receipts and prospect materials as directed.
- Maintains schedule and applications for state charity registrations.
- Manage all onsite donor files.
- Demonstrate ability to continually improve processes.
- Have a strong understanding of the information/reports that can be pulled from the database through CRM.
- Answer incoming calls. Seek to assist callers and serve as a referral bridge as necessary.
- Distribute daily mail.
- Process outgoing shipments (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc).
- Process daily donations.
- Perform office facility non-janitorial tasks as assigned.
- Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years experience in not-for-profit field or minimum of three years of professional experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Be self-motivated and punctual.
- Experience with donor software preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Prior experience with fundraising databases preferred.
- Familiarity with basic office equipment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation (commensurate with experience), in addition to a benefits package including:
- Full medical benefits including healthcare, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with 9.5% employer contribution, no match required
- 11+ paid Holidays and 20 PTO days per year
- Casual work environment
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their cover letter, resume and salary requirement to: email@example.com. Please reference “Administrative Support Coordinator - Advancement” in the subject line.
For more information about the PKD Foundation, visit our website at pkdcure.org.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999