Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Certification & Programs Admin
JOB PURPOSE: The Certification & Programs Admin provides general administrative support for all IAAP education programs and the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Program. This position is also responsible for providing back-up administrative support to the executive and operations admin positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as first point of contact for education and CAP Program by responding to all customer inquiries and requests via email, phone, etc. maintaining a 48-hour response rate for all inquiries.
- Provides support for CAP Program by responding to internal requests for information, helping with departmental projects, and other departmental tasks assigned as needed (i.e. create reports, update spreadsheets, print and mail letters, create filing systems, placing certificate orders, etc.)
- Maintain CAP Program designee files according to set retention schedule.
- Manages schedule for recertification reminders, sends reminder emails, and notifies designees when their designations have expired and/or have been revoked.
- Create and distribute speaker agreements for IAAP conferences and collect and process reimbursement forms after conference conclusion
- Assists the department with creation and maintenance of content with the online Learning Management System
- Handles general customer service questions or problems from customers. Replies to e-mails, helps with login issues, provides information to callers, and supports customers with any data needed.
- Enters payments received from members and applicants. Receive batches from accounting and inputs by date order. Enters cash/credit card information and ensures final batch totals balance.
- Processes recertification and exam applications, occasionally audits applications according to set auditing guidelines.
- Processes invoices, pulls reports, saves to the invoice files and prints the invoices. Proofs invoice for accuracy and makes needed corrections.
- Creates records for new customers. Enters new information, updates and maintains information.
- Compose and proof educational program materials and CAP Program publications and written communications.
- Ensure all website content relating to CAP Program is up-to-date and accurate. Request site updates through the appropriate channels.
- Performs other duties and assignments as needed to support education, CAP Program, or the association.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following education, experience, competencies and language skills:
- Requires a high school diploma
- CAP designation preferred; if not a CAP designee, required within 18 months of hire date
- Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Basic computer proficiency with Word, Access, Outlook, CRM.
- Minimum of one year related administrative training and/or experience required.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Must exhibit a professional image, customer empathy, and exceptional service attitude.
- Listens and responds effectively to questions; resolves problems within the parameters of good accounting practices.
- Requires strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy along with ability to set and adjust priorities effectively.
- Must exhibit initiative, able to use good judgment, problem solving skills and take appropriate action.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information and apply to current situations.
- Must be able to work effectively as an individual contributor and within a team to support positive outcomes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must present a professional approach in all communications. Uses consideration and tact when providing denial information to candidates.
- Ensures understanding by asking clarifying questions and restates understanding for confirmation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Accuracy of work
- Meet deadlines
- Ensure proper customer interactions
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999