Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Role: Data/Administrative Coordinator
The Data/Administrative Coordinator provides daily, on-site support for a variety of data and administrative activities. The Data Coordinator works with participants and staff to ensure data quality and provides direct support to Program leaders to ensure accuracy and efficiency. In working to support grant compliance, the Data Coordinator may assist with data entry, audit completeness of both paper and electronic files, provide updates to program leaders and work to problem solve front line challenges related to data entry, processes or errors. In addition to data management support, the Data Coordinator may assume additional administrative functions to support program activities and daily office operations. This team member will work closely with the Data Manager to review reports, perform basic reporting operations and flag any inconsistencies or concerns based on daily interaction with the KC team and participants.
KC Region, may work in both KCMO and KCK offices
Part of: the Program Team
Reports to: Program Manager/s
Works Closely with Data Manager and program staff
- Ability to track, manage and use data in a timely, accurate manner across a variety of database systems
- Supports staff in maintaining data quality standards by assisting with data entry, reviewing completed surveys, troubleshooting data issues; creating supportive documents/job-aids to guide staff on core processes
- Understands and can explain the details of each grants’ eligibility and reporting requirements
- Reviews staff entries and alerts Data Manager and/or Program Manager/s of findings; supports staff in making necessary updates
- Performs internal audits on paper and electronic files, checking grant assignments and eligibility, file completeness, accuracy of notes, tags and employment information etc
- Works one-on-one with participants as needed to review and complete program application, enrollment or other data collection instruments
- Identifies needs/challenges related to data process or reporting and proposes solutions
- Supports implementation of new processes - whether strictly data related or office operations/policies
- Communicates frequently with Data Manager to support reporting processes and perform baseline reviews, identifying any site specific questions and flagging them for Program Managers’ review
- Supports Program Manager/s with administrative tasks which may include: basic financial processes, general office work, data entry, preparation of other materials to support office operations
- Manages time and priorities effectively; collaborates with all stakeholders and communicates expectations clearly
- Thinks creatively to advance opportunities for participants and achieve CtS mission; Promotes CtS to potential employers, volunteers, donors, partners etc.
- Maintains confidentiality with all sensitive information (participant, donor, partner, volunteer)
- Maintains standard of professionalism
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or pursuing BA preferred
- Experience: 1 year of experience in working with data, grant compliance and/or administrative support in a social service environment
- General knowledge of data collection, data reporting and analytics;
- Experience managing processes involving data collection and review preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel and Access
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, reliability and conscientiousness
- Ability to collaborate with all team members on site and remotely to maintain solution-focused, high-quality services are provided at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal means with staff, participants and CtS leadership
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid to work hard, maintain a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Proficient in Google Suite - Calendar, Drive, Gmail
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to: computer, telephone, voicemail, photocopier.
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE VALUES: At Connections to Success, our core values guide day to day decision making as well as our strategic direction. Each member of the team is expected to uphold and promote these values in every aspect of their role. Additional training and information on core values is included in onboarding. Our core values are:
Position is full-time, 40 hour per week, non-exempt position. Employee will be eligible for full benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement, and vacation. We invite potential candidates who have been impacted by the criminal justice system to apply.
Starting Salary Range: Contingent on qualifications/experience.
Please send cover letter, resume, reference list, and salary requirements by e-mail to:
Connections to Success
ATTN: Data/Administrative Coordinator Position
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999