Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO
Join our team who are making a difference, not just in healthcare, but right here in the heart of our community! Kansas City Hospice and Palliative Care, the largest non-profit hospice agency in Kansas City, believes our care model provides the best possible service to our patients and their families.
Kansas City Hospice and Palliative Care is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the President and CEO, and will be responsible for performing various administrative duties in support of Executive Management and the Board of Directors. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced non-profit environment.
If your heart draws you to Hospice and Palliative care, please apply!
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant work experience required. Prior executive assistance experience, reporting directly to senior management preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills required. Demonstrated competence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Gmail, Google Meets, Docs, and Sheets required. Prior experience with Zoom or similar virtual meeting functions, including scheduling and meeting transcription required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required; ability to produce professional correspondence, meeting minutes, and reports for executive management and Board of Directors required.
- Strong organizational, schedule management, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities required.
- Honesty, trustworthiness, unimpeachable integrity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion required.
- Notary license or willingness to obtain notary license within six (6) months of employment
We Strive to be the Best Place to Work:
- We offer generous and competitive salaries and benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability insurance, Tuition reimbursement, PTO, Mileage reimbursement, 403b retirement contributions
- You will enjoy meaningful work! Each day you will know that you and your team are making a difference in the lives of others.
- We are dedicated and committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our community. Our diversity defines us. It binds us. It makes us great.
We Live Our Mission:
“To bring expert care, peace of mind, comfort, guidance, and hope to people who are affected by life-limiting illness or by grief. Our Vision is each person in our community is valued from life through death and each family is supported in their grief.”
We ask you to support us in achieving our Mission and Vision by contributing the following:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel; keeping the President and CEO well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Preparing briefs, reports, and presentations including transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.Researching and following up on incoming issues to be addressed by the President and CEO.
- Providing a gateway for smooth communication between the President and CEO, internal staff, and external partners.
- Managing all scheduling and meeting logistics for board and committee meetings, including preparing agendas and materials for meetings and drafting minutes to record board and committee meeting activity.
- Demonstrating the ability to recognize, understand, and appreciate our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), by demonstrating social and cultural sensitivity appropriate to diverse patients, families, and staff.
Not all Hospice care organizations are created equal. Learn why Kansas City Hospice and Palliative Care is truly special!
KCH&PC is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQIA persons encouraged to apply.
Click Here to Apply:
https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6095231.careers?ApplyToJob=470034756'>Apply For This Job</a>
Job Type: Full Time