Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Answers telephones and directs callers to appropriate CDD staff person(s) or tenants with occasional intercom usage;
- Will transfer calls to the appropriate voice mailbox when the staff person is unavailable;
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information;
- Greets, assist and directs visitors throughout CDD offices and other tenants in facility;
- Receives, sorts and forwards all incoming mail for CDD and other Tenants;
- Tracks employee occurrences via electronic/paper filing and sends all related paperwork to employee via electronically;
- Maintains and tracks HepB spreadsheet and sends follow-up memos to employees;
- Maintain, track and file training documentation for employees and individuals supported;
- Create and tracks agency training class evaluations via spreadsheet;
- Create, Scan, and maintains exit interviews within folder;
- Assist potential candidates with uploading resumes, linking emails for initial applicant’s profile, and tracking interviews for HR Recruiter;
- Responsible for taking HR meeting minutes and scheduling/sending invites to future meetings;
- Send out events via email for individuals to attend/participate in within the community;
- Order supplies for CDD Admin ONLY via PO’s system;
- Reserve rooms for CDD Employees and tenants through Outlook;
- Track Worker’s Compensation by scanning/creating/filing documents electronically;
- Job Shadowing/Training with individuals with disabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Professional and positive
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client focused
This position as no supervisory responsibility
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand or bend; walk; use hands to fingers, handle, feel or lift; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- One year of administrative experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associates degree
- Two years of related experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Job Type: Full Time