Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Service Support Specialist
Job Title: Service Support Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Service Support Team Leader
Schedule: Full time; Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm with flex time available
FSMTB is looking for enthusiastic team members who, in a primary customer engagement and support role, are able to answer emails and phone calls in a professional, calm and courteous manner in support of the programs and services provided by FSMTB. The work culture is positive, supportive, collaborative, and professional.
The Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) is a non-profit association whose members are the government agencies regulating Massage Therapy. Our customers include our members and massage students, instructors, school administrators and practitioners.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong telephone skills, including the ability to hear and speak clearly
- Excellent interpersonal skills; professional, diplomatic, and discreet
- Ability to interact professionally with massage therapy professionals, schools, students, and state licensing boards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; writing and grammar proficiency
- Highly organized and able to handle interruptions and multiple projects simultaneously; flexible/adaptable
- Professional, detail-oriented, and accurate
- Consistently provide accurate, valid, and complete information, utilizing established processes
- Strong team-member qualities
- Motivated, self-starter, open to direction, supervision, and constructive feedback
- Punctual, reliable
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to speak, read and write English; proficiency in other languages is helpful
- Rapidly gain an in-depth knowledge of organizational processes and procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in database applications, Microsoft Office applications, and other programs
- Look up and interpret data to provide accurate information
- Provide compassionate service to a variety of callers, including those for whom English is their second language
- Answer routine questions regarding programs and services offered by the organization
- Complete routine tasks and assignments with minimal supervision
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Paid leave
- Health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Pleasant work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and your qualifications meet or exceed the above description, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a letter of interest to email@example.com. Please put Service in the subject line.
Job Type: Full Time