Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Stay The Course Program Data and Administrative Assistant
The Stay the Course Program Data and Administrative Assistant position provides the Stay the Course team with administrative support, data integrity management, recruitment activities processing, and coordination of financial assistance.
- Provides administrative and data integrity support for Stay the Course team
- Assist Program Manager with creating and monitoring budgets for emergency financial assistance. Including coordination of applications, distribution of funds, and financial reporting.
- Support team in timely data collection and proper system entry. This includes cleaning and coding data to appropriate system locations.
- Assist staff with recruitment of program participants activities. Meeting and exceeding participant targets is imperative to the success of the program.
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Assist team with understanding data collection protocols.
- Collaborate with team to ensure data is clean and compiled for analysis.
- Work with other internal Agency programs, partners and stakeholders as needed.
- Assist team in collecting data from focus groups, interviews, surveys or other methods of qualitative data collection when needed.
- Commitment to Customers
- Maintain the statistical information for the Stay the Course team. This includes compiling stakeholder reports that include descriptive analysis, charts and graphs.
- Collaborate with CCFW Replication Team as needed for data integrity and program compliance questions.
- Responsible for data audit reports and dashboard maintenance.
- Associates degree in business, social services or related field. Bachelor’s degree prefered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience with databases
- Two years of data entry, collection and analysis experience
- Two years of administrative support
I understand that as an employee of Catholic Charities I am expected to perform in a manner consistent with the stated characteristics as outlined on the Performance Based Evaluation form and the following mission characteristics:
- Strictly follows the Catholic Social Teachings in all aspects of the duties of this position
- Collaborative and participatory leadership styles with commitment to excellence in service provision
- Works collaboratively to achieve goals and resolves conflict to achieve the greater good
- Respect for the diversity of talents and gifts of others and belief in cultivating those to promote personal and professional development
- Cares about quality of life and well-being of others, thus demonstrating compassion and commitment for helping others improve their own lives.