Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Mobile Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for someone who is energized by the idea of changing lives – both animal and human. A customer services superstar who loves the idea of interacting with and helping people and pets all day long.
If that is you, then you might be right for our front line Mobile CSR, who handles all the initial interactions with clients and their pets as they arrive at our events. We continue to operate a drive through system for the safety and convenience and will serve around 35,000 pets this year. That equates to nearly 200 pets a day. The mobile team is seeing anywhere from 25-50 pets per day dependent on the event type and nearly 150 pets every other weekend at our Drive Thru clinics. This position is about providing top-notch customer service by educating clients on how to keep their pets healthy all year long with vaccinations and preventative. This position is field based with our mobile services team. Typically 4 of your 5 workdays will be spent in various locations across the metro to bring our services to pets and their people.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Checking clients in for their pet's services
- Using customer service skills to educate on and promote services, treatments and products
- Working efficiently to keep appointments moving in a timely manner
- Have a basic working knowledge of the organization so you can answer questions about the resources and support we can provide to those in need.
- Be a problem solver and provide helpful, compassionate and caring service to all clients and their pets.
- Address client issues and concerns quickly.
- Handle deposit at end of day and fix any discrepancies
- Assist our Mobile team in packing, unpacking and cleaning our truck before and after each event.
- High energy and passion for customer service.
- Organized personality.
- Ability to work in very high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask
- Confident in decision-making.
- Experience in handling difficult clients or situations with a calm and kind demeanor.
- Although we have a heated/cooled mobile unit, you must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Full time starts at $14 per hr
- Health, dental, vision and life benefits options
- 3 weeks paid annual leave with flexible scheduling ability
- Paid holidays
- Monday-Friday Schedule and occasional Saturdays.
To apply, please visit https://pet-resource-center-of-kansas-city.prismhr-hire.com/
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Up to $29,999