Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Corporate Services Specialist
This Specialist is a supporting member of the Corporate Services team that provides support to corporate-contract donors. This position has primary responsibilities of administering daily corporate service tasks for the Foundation’s corporate donors.
This is a highly collaborative and communicative position. It requires constant communication with key stakeholders. The ability to communicate (verbal and written) accurate messages regarding collaborations, while applying the utmost professionalism and tact, is an essential function of the job.
While position requires ability to work cooperatively in a team setting, must also have the ability to perform tasks independently with minimal supervision. This person must operate in a manner consistent with the values of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
- Manage matching gifts process, including oversight of process for due diligence, employee requests, grant processing and customer service. Primary contact on assigned grant contracts.
- Monitor and respond to corporate donor transaction requests and questions submitted in an effective and timely manner.
- Prepare appropriate documents for voided and reissued checks as necessary.
- Interact with customer service team, accounting team, and other teams of the Foundation including management on various transaction related questions or concerns.
- Prepare monthly reports, data analysis, research discrepancies and work with corporate donors to ensure documents are submitted accurately.
- Actively review and monitor updates and enhancements to the Foundation’s employee matching gift portal.
- Maintain open communication with corporate donors regarding matching program events, training, and special giving campaigns.
- Update employee matching gift program guidelines as necessary.
- Serve on the implementation team and the review committee for employee assistance programs established by the Foundation’s corporate donors.
- Accompany Director of Corporate Services on corporate donor meetings when needed.
- Serve on the implementation team for new employee matching gift program contracts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate, implement and execute processing updates.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both over the phone and via electronic mail, with clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions which often includes operations that are monetary in nature.
- Ability to manage problems as they arise in a variety of situations that are often client specific with limited standardization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Possesses extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to create, process and maintain detailed reports.
Education and Experience:
- At least six years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in, and comfortable with, technology and databases.
Must be able to regularly complete tasks at a computer terminal while sitting for long periods of time. Required to communicate and interpret detailed information orally. Employee is required to have visual acuity to properly prepare and analyze assigned work. Typical indoor office environment with moderate noise level, frequent interruptions and fast work pace.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999