Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Advancement Services Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages daily gift donation recordkeeping, including gift entry and thank you letter production, in accordance with KCU’s donor stewardship policies.
- Produces gift acknowledgement letters for the Office of the President, as outlined in KCU’s donor stewardship policies.
- Completes scanning and filing of gift documentation for stewardship and financial audit purposes.
- Produces email and USPS mailing lists for Institutional Advancement and University Relations needs
- Manages routine updating of donor thank you correspondence letters.
- Produces weekly giving reports and monthly campaign reports
- Assists alumni relations and event planner in preparing for conferences, alumni gatherings and prospective donor gatherings
- Tracks registration and attendance at alumni relations and state/national osteopathic organization events, including Homecoming
- Responsible for email and hard mail birthday card production to alumni
- Assist with staff support for Alumni Association Board meetings
- Participate in meetings and projects, recording proceedings as needed
- Represents the department and the University favorably and in accordance with established Core Values and expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to meet the goals and objectives of the organization and department
- High School diploma. Associate’s degree in Business or related field preferred. Formal coursework in computer application preferred. Equivalent experience may substitute for education.
- Intermediate database knowledge or higher, with at least two years experience. Experience in Raiser’s Edge strongly preferred.
- One year customer service experience or a position with a high level of constituent contact, preferably in an educational setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Must have a high degree of accuracy, strong numerical aptitude, and excellent proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines, performing assignments accurately, and maintaining positive relationships
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work diplomatically and effectively with staff, faculty, alumni, donors, students, and outside visitors
- Excellent telephone etiquette, decision-making skills, and ability to use good judgment required
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and departmental demands essential
- Must be able to exercise good judgment, while maintaining discretion.
Job Type: Full Time