Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Annual Fund Director
Join our dynamic team! The Pembroke Hill School seeks a Director of Annual Giving. This is a full time 12-month position responsible for the $1.4 million annual fund; and includes writing solicitation appeals, production of print materials, personal stewardship of potential donors, training and management of volunteers, solicitation of gifts and support for all development office events, programs, and activities including an annual fundraising special event, alumni activities, and parent events.
The Pembroke Hill Annual Fund provides resources each year that sustain and further the quality of a Pembroke Hill education. The Fund plays a critical role helping bridge the $2,750 gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating one student.
Job requirements include:
- 2-5 years experience in fundraising or sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ideal candidate will be an outgoing, driven, people-oriented person.
- Excellent computer skills, ability to adapt to and use new technology.
- Occasional travel, evening and weekend work required.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999,$50,000 - 74,999