Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Associate Vice President of Advancement
Join an amazing team in transforming student lives through higher education! Your work will take students beyond what even they thought possible.
The Associate Vice President of Advancement is responsible for the daily operations of the Alumni Foundation and directs the work of all advancement services staff. The Associate Vice President plans and implements objectives to further the mission of the University of Central Missouri Alumni Foundation in its support of the University of Central Missouri.
The Associate Vice President of Advancement will:
- Assist the Vice President of Advancement
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of all advancement activities which includes annual fund, alumni relations, major gifts and planned giving as well as the development of annual and long-range strategic plans. This responsibility includes the infrastructure required for future major giving initiatives including the support of a comprehensive campaign.
- Build and lead the work of the advancement services staff.
- Provide leadership in creating a culture of engagement at University of Central Missouri, working closely with the Alumni Foundation, athletic fund-raising and all academic units.
- Supervise and assist in the professional development of the advancement service staff.
- Lead staff in establishing a strong philanthropic focused and supportive work environment.
- Provide staff leadership for assigned committee(s) of the UCM Alumni Foundation Board of Directors to include the Audit & Risk Management, Finance and Investment Committees.
- Hire, train, inspire and guide direct reports toward achieving accountable goals and outcomes.
- Responsible for developing and managing advancement services budget.
- Act as liaison and strategic ally to Integrated Marketing and Communications (all departments) to build and create innovative strategic communication plans and deliverables that support the advancement team and align with the University mission.
- Work with Integrated Marketing and Communications to create all marketing materials for University Advancement and the Alumni Foundation.
UCM CORE ATTRIBUTES – Our core behaviors all employees are expected to model. During the annual review process, all employees will be rated on how well they model these behaviors.
Engaging: Immersive learning experience through purposeful involvement of employees and students.
Cumulative: Aggregating multiple points of learning to broaden and deepen education.
Passionate: Encouraging employees and students to find his or her sense of purpose.
Confident: Embracing change and the new opportunities and challenges of tomorrow.
Enterprising: Creating new ways for all students and employees to engage in their education and jobs.
Caring: Acting on the needs and welfare of our people and the community.
Apply today at: https://jobs.ucmo.edu/
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $100,000 and over