Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Database and Development Coordinator
OMNI is honored to be retained by the Women’s Foundation in their search for a Database and Development Coordinator. This newly created role will be responsible for maintaining accurate donor and Appointments Project® records, producing quality fundraising reports and assisting the Development and Appointments Project team. This role is a result of the organization embarking on a new strategic plan which calls to dramatically expand the organization’s impact. The Women’s Foundation advances all women’s economic and civic leadership to make meaningful change.
Since 1991, Women’s Foundation has addressed issues affecting the economic well-being of women and their families throughout the region. Economically self-sufficient and civically engaged women will lead the nation’s next chapter of economic growth. By investing in the success of women, we invest in a stronger economy.
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Database and Development Coordinator will:
- Coordinate and prioritize daily gift recording and processing in donor database (Salesforce)
- Coordinate donor acknowledgments, tax receipts and other stewardship processes. Work with Development team to develop and implement stewardship strategies that strengthen long-term donor relationships.
- Prepare accurate and timely campaign, committee and other fundraising reports.
- Query and prepare accurate mailing lists on behalf of the organization.
- Assist with prospect research as appropriate and provide support to the development team.
- Build best practices and process related to database management, donor communication and maintaining data integrity.
- Process Appointments Project® applications and maintain the Appointments Project® database (ClearCompany).
- Interact professionally with donors and appointee applicants, while respecting confidential information
- Demonstrated success building and managing a donor CRM database system required. Experience working with Salesforce and/or ClearCompany a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational experience
- Experience with donor-centric communications and direct appeals is a distinct and desired advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of technical computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) including the ability to utilize technology for research, as well as social media competency with LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Must have a high attention to accuracy and detail, have a service-oriented mentality, strong sense of project ownership and have a strong understanding and awareness of system integration
- Demonstrable commitment to data integrity and confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with emphasis on building relationships and the ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external constituents
- Self-motivated to set, attain and surpass goals, with minimal supervision
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Type: Full Time