Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Kansas City Academy, a small, independent, non-profit, secondary school, located in the Waldo area of Kansas City, is seeking a part-time Development Coordinator (20 hours per week).
The start date for this position will be August 1, 2020. Salary: $19.00 per hour.
The Development Coordinator will work closely with, and under the direction of, the Head of School and Board Development Committee. Competitive candidates will have:
- a desire to integrate into the KCA community and to develop an understanding of and passion for the KCA philosophy,
- experience in organizing major fundraising events,
- proven success in meeting fundraising targets,
- the ability to efficiently manage donor software,
- experience in grant research and preparation,
- the ability to nurture existing donor relations and to cultivate new donors (individual, business, corporate, foundations, etc.),
- ability to think/act creatively in the area of “marketing on a budget”,
- experience with web-site and social media maintenance,
- exceptional written, oral communication and organizational skills.
Job Type: Part Time