Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Development Database Coordinator
Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy Development Database Coordinator
HBHA, the only community Jewish day school in the Greater Kansas City area, is recognized as a leading school for K-12 children. We are accredited by the prestigious Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) and our mission is to prepare students for fulfilling lives as Jews and as honorable, contributing citizens.
HBHA’s development department is poised to expand in numerous ways, including its donor/alumni base, its events, its grant-writing efforts, and the initiation of an Endowment Campaign.
HBHA seeks a highly organized, full-time candidate to provide professional support to the development team. The position of Development Database Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, gift processing, donor stewardship, database management and administrative tasks. Ultimately, this position includes the gathering, entering and upkeep of donor data. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily management of the DonorPerfect database; donation processing, receipting, stewardship and pledge activity
- Manage monthly financial reconciliation with the finance office and integrity of donation information
- Create, maintain, and execute queries and reports that track fundraising progress
- Serve as the point person for list management and execution for mailings, e-communications
- Support development staff as needed with events and grants
- Perform other development administrative duties
- Handle confidential donor information with sensitivity, integrity, and accuracy
- Organize and prioritize work with attention to excellence and detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar and editing skills
- Flexible to work outside the normal schedule to accommodate and support evening events and occasional weekend fundraising/volunteer projects (phone-a-thons, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding professional and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects with accuracy.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Basic office support skills
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Basic data entry experience
- Experience in a nonprofit setting/fundraising environment
- Experience with DonorPerfect
Qualifications: A minimum of two years relevant work experience. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999