Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Food Equality Initiative is a nonprofit organization that champions those with food allergies and celiac disease. FEI provides access to gluten-free and allergen-free foods, education, and advocacy for this vulnerable population. The Development Manager would be instrumental in grant writing, engaging prospective donors, and planning events.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify opportunities for and prepare grant proposals
- Identify and build relationships with current, new, and prospective donors
- Organize and plan quarterly gatherings and the annual dinner to maximize current and prospective donor engagement
- Assist in the development of goals and strategies for fundraising campaigns
- Develop and maintain a prospect portfolio to optimize fundraising opportunities
- Clear and concise writing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Event management experience
- MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge about or experience with nutrition, food allergies, and/or health and wellness
- Experience with Network for Good donor management system
- Flexible, adaptable, and eager to learn new things and meet new people
Email cover letter and resume to Erin Martinez at Erin@foodequalityinitiative.org
Start date March 2020
Part-time position, $20-25/hour
Questions call or email Erin 816-800-0884
Job Type: Part Time
Salary Range: Up to $29,999