Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Director of Development and Stewardship
Junior Achievement teaches kids crucial financial decision-making skills and cultivates their entrepreneurial mindset, helping them find their passion and design a promising career. With over a century of success, Junior Achievement is the leader in experiential learning; redesigning the K-12 education experience to create economic opportunity and mobility for all youth.
Reporting directly to a highly respected President & Chief Executive Officer and leading a team of two, the Director of Development and Stewardship will be responsible for:
- Developing the infrastructure needed to increase revenue and support across individual, corporate, special event, and major donors
- Securing annual fundraising targets and goals set by President and Board of Directors
- Creating and implementing an annual development plan
- Developing targeted strategies for donor cultivation, engagement, and stewardship across donor segments to increase financial support and manage programs
- Establishing and implementing a direct and electronic mail campaign
- Managing a portfolio of donors and prospects
- Managing all information and processes in CRM, working closely with Database Manager, pertinent to donor information, moves management, pledges, gifts, and charitable gift acknowledgement
- Managing JA’s grant program; plans grant request calendar, promotes positive relationships with grantors, manages grant reporting process, including disbursement and invoicing
- Overseeing and managing the creation, planning, sponsorship solicitation, and execution of special events
- Serving as liaison to Board of Director fundraising committee
- 5+ years fundraising experience with proven track record of success
- Demonstrated success with Direct Mail, Major Gifts ($25k and above), Stewardship, and Campaigns
- Experience leading and developing a strong team.
- Seasoned in project management, moves management, and strategic leadership experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Type: Full Time