Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
DONOR DATABASE COORDINATOR (Part-Time)
The Donor Database Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to effectively maintain donor information in Raiser’s Edge (RE) and to prepare reports and communication utilizing this information.
- Update RE database with information for donations, new donors, changes to current donors and volunteers
- Maintain tracking list of all donations received
- Keep track of outstanding pledges, periodically producing and sending reminder letters
- Track and communicate updates and changes to databases to appropriate department
- Produce gift acknowledgements for donors
- Prepare mailings for events, newsletters and all mailings
- Keep Development Manager and development team informed
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge Database required
- Effective in managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Must have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of Raiser’s Edge experience
JOB CODE: DDC-NPC-1020
Job Type: Part Time
Salary Range: Up to $29,999