Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Donor Relations Manager- Ronald McDonald House Charities
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City is seeking a Donor Relations Manager to lead the fundraising operations of its organization, supporting the development efforts of RMHC. The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City (RMHC-KC) is to reduce the burden of childhood illnesses on children and their families by providing a "home away from home" while the children are receiving medical care in Kansas City-area hospitals.
The Donor Relations Manager will report to the Development Director and work within the Development department to implement a comprehensive, customized donor relations program in support of the Development Plan that will increase engagement and revenue. This position will also aid in the creation and implementation of an operational plan for expected growth as the charity evolves.
- Lead the partnership activation plans for corporate donors supporting RMHC-KC through customer-facing campaigns to ensure the opportunity is maximized.
- Identify opportunities to engage new corporate partners through high-level, customer-facing campaigns.
- Maintain a portfolio of 20-30 mid-level donors with potential to grow their relationship with and impact on RMHC-KC’s mission.
- Support high-potential third-party events.
- Coordinate special experiences for top donors and high-level prospects and execute meaningful donor engagement and stewardship events.
- Execute partnership recognition benefits and deliverables not related to event sponsorships.
- Identify donor recognition opportunities within the House and our owned media platforms to ensure the meaningful acknowledgement and celebration of major donors.
- Create and implement donor recognition plans to ensure donors feel appropriately recognized, valued,fully aware of the impact their gift makes to the mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with history of building and maintaining trusted relationships.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other standard office equipment. Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the capacity to prioritize, meet deadlines, think and act proactively, and maintain progress on long-term objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks successfully.
- Must be organized, able to accept direction and provide leadership, confidential and conscientious, and highly sensitive to and supportive of the needs of RMHC-KC guest families.
- Must be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends, and flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks successfully and work autonomously or in a direct team effort.
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.