Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Donor Services Assistant
|To apply for this position, please visit: https://careers-fca.icims.com/jobs/3846/donor-services-assistant/job
The Donor Services Assistant serves the FCA Support Center’s Donor Services department with help in the raising of the funds to sustain and grow the FCA ministry and to minister to the heart of the donor. Primary focus areas include donor data, research, administrative tasks and other similar assignments as the department requires.
1. Maintain and update donor data in FCAONE
· Includes merging records, updating contact info, relating donors to organizations, back relating donations
· Contacting local staff to obtain updated information on donors
2. Tracking and managing donations from Major Donor Events and Campaigns
· Set up faith promises on donor records
· Track gifts received versus faith promise
· Reporting on major donations
3. Donor Research and tracking of major gifts and awards
· Run wealth screening on current and potential donors
4. Research foundation and grant opportunities to fund organizational priorities, international ministry, and local field ministry
5. Provide administrative support for major donor events
6. Assist with Presidential Lifetime Awards Program and Tom Landry Associates Award Program
· Preparing qualifying donor reports for the President for handwritten note
· Mail merge envelops and mailing labels
· Packaging and shipping of awards housed at the Support Center
· Notifying local staff that donors have received a presidential award
· Log award in donor’s FCAOne record
7. Administrative support for Donor Services Department
· Manage matching gift program by processing gift applications where a company employee gives and the company matches the donation
· Manage giving through life insurance program
· Assist in preparation of major donor mailings (camp postcard, year-end mailing, etc)
· Assist in planning and preparation of Ring of Honor major donor ceremonies
· Assist in mail opening/check processing during peak times (end of the fiscal year/calendar year)
FCA employees shall be expected to comply with the following responsibilities:
· Beliefs: Each FCA employee shall affirm his or her agreement with FCA’s Statement of Faith and shall not subscribe to or promote any beliefs inconsistent with these beliefs.
· Christian Conduct Standards: Each FCA employee shall at all times (both during working and non-working hours) endeavor to conduct themselves in a manner that affirms biblical standards of conduct in accordance with FCA’s Christian beliefs. Such conduct standards include FCA’s Youth Protection Policy and Sexual Purity Statement.
· Distinctly Christian Activities: Each FCA employee shall be ready, willing, and able to lead or contribute to distinctly Christian activities such as worship and prayer meetings.
· Spiritual Development: Each FCA employee shall daily spend time in prayer and in the Word, share Christ through word and action and seek the Lord’s will for the ministry of FCA. FCA staff will worship and seek weekly involvement in a local church, be a spiritual leader and in some cases serve under the authority and assignment of the local church.
Job Type: Full Time