Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Reports To: Director of Partnerships and Communication
Description: The American Royal began in 1899 and has been a long-standing Kansas City tradition. We continue this tradition by providing opportunities for youth and adults from around the country to compete in our Livestock Show, Rodeo, Horse Shows, and the World Series of Barbecue. We are dedicated to our mission of impacting the future of agriculture through education and events with a reach extending over 40 states and 15 countries.
The Partnership Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and execution of all sponsorships contracts, presentations and proposals. This position will also coordinate Marketplace vendors at the American Royal Complex and coordinate hospitality and hosting responsibilities for partners, supporters, and officials. The Partnership Coordinator will directly interface with donors, board members and other key organizational stakeholders.
- Serve as a consistent points of contact for all potential and confirmed sponsors.
- Schedule meetings with targeted sponsors, at the direction of the Director of Partnerships and Communication, and participate in sponsor meetings.
- Coordinate and maintain sponsorship data, sponsorship tracking, lists, statistics, key performance indicators (metrics) and report generation, including end of the year wrap-ups and required tax letters.
- Organize, inventory, proof and perform quality assurance checks on all sponsorship contracts.
- Work with the entire American Royal team to establish potential sponsor targets.
- Support the Director of Partnerships and Communications in the resolution of any requests and issues from sponsors and donors.
- Support the Director of Partnerships and Communications in managing the timeline and ordering of all corporate sponsorship inventory.
- Support and service sponsorship partners through the fulfillment process.
- Serve as the sponsor concierge at all events and execute identified on-site activation.
- Maintain constant sponsor communication regarding the status of their partnership.
- Coordinate Marketplace vendors for all events occurring at the American Royal Complex. Duties include registration, lay-out, correspondence, and serving as the on-site point of contact for the duration of their time.
- Work with the entire American Royal team to access and document hotel room needs and work directly with the American Royal hotel partners to book needed rooms and manage all reservations.
- Assist with administrative and other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Strong public speaking and proven relationship building skills
- Demonstrated experience working with high-level constituent base preferred
- Excellent written communication skills with experience preparing written proposals preferred
- Strong working knowledge of budget and accounting practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (database and spreadsheet experience preferred)
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during events
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999