Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Resource Development Database Specialist
Title: Resource Development Database Specialist
Department: Resource Development
Reports to: Manager of Resource Development and Community Outreach
Status: FT - Non-Exempt
Hours per week: 40 (Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
This position will be administrator of the CRM (fundraising and donor) software used by the Resource Development Department. This position will also coordinate outreach efforts to cultivate individual and corporate donors, volunteers, community collaborators and media contacts. This position will support the overall development efforts for The Whole Person. Occasional weekend and after-hour events/activities will be required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain and manage the departments’ CRM (Donor Perfect/Auction Software), ensuring system effectiveness for record organization, optimum tool efficiencies and correct representation of donor’s demographic data.
- Oversee technical aspects of gift processing and ensure all incoming gifts are entered according to established policies and procedures, making recommendations to update them as needed.
- Ensure accurate gift entry, pledge processing, and production of donor acknowledgements in a timely manner.
- Create and run complex queries, reports, mailings and exports to support resource development department.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure gift data is properly coded and reconciled with the accounting system.
- Collaborate with fundraising teams to track and report on fundraising progress, donor trends and analytics.
- Regularly review and analyze CRM data, identifying and communicating opportunities for change and/or growth.
- Train new and existing database users as needed regarding software enhancements; develop standard operating procedure (SOP) to assist with documentation and continual improvement.
- Assist with donor research, providing donor qualification insight and department guidance.
- Assist with donor cultivation and annual campaigns through data management and reporting as well as special project support as needed.
- Special project support as needed for TWP special events and/or community outreach (may include occasional evenings and weekends).
- Direct Mail-assist, plan, coordinate any departmental mailings (invitations, ask letters, newsletters)
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field
- Familiar with CRM Database Software – Donor Perfect preferred
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of resource development or community relations experience
- Personal Experience with a Disability
- Above average knowledge of databases, CRM preferred
- Ability to network within the community to develop community-related opportunities
- Ability to interact with a variety of groups and individuals
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to groups of people
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be willing to travel to areas within the six-county service area
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This position spends a portion of their time in the office, but also will travel locally to visit consumers/clients, meet with service providers or attend meetings. While performing the duties of this job the employee has the potential to encounter unpredictable situations. The position has mostly an inside work environment with occasional outside work, traveling from one location to another, with exposure to weather conditions.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Whole Person is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring staff members reflecting the great diversity of our community. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply - please go online to https://thewholeperson.org/about-us/careers.html
or email resume to Monique Todd, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999