Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Senior Coordinator of Philanthropic Gift Planning Stewardship
Senior Coordinator of Philanthropic Gift Planning Stewardship provides direct contact to planned gift donors and prospects in support of cultivation and stewardship activities to sustain and build important planned gift donor relationships for the hospital and hospital foundation. Position provides administrative support and direction for various Gift Planning activities and programs, including the Donald H. Chisholm Planned Giving Council and Legacy of Care and provides general administrative support to the Gift Planning team as needed. Previous experience in donor relations, fundraising, customer service and/or relationship building (both externally and internally) is important. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with co-workers and independently is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ administrative level support experience in an office environment with direct customer or donor communication
- Associate degree and 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience multi-tasking and great organizational skills
- Need to work well with scheduling and organizing projects to meet deadlines and to satisfy high standards of quality
- Strong organizational skills, maintain professional demeanor, support and promote the hospital/department policies and decisions, effectively interact with internal and external customers, accept and initiate change
- Must have a thorough understanding of customer service, hospital resources, be quality focused, able to problem solving, documentation skills, good listener, have excellent phone skills, able to resolve conflict, analyze information, and multi-task
- A high level of professionalism and communication skills (both written and verbal) are required and expected
- Accuracy and knowledge of proper business writing and etiquette skills are crucial and good proofreading ability is required
- Use of Microsoft Office Software and must be able to easily learn the Raiser's Edge software