Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Regional Respresentative - Admission Counselor
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Regional Representative is responsible for generating interested students and student applications from an assigned territory or market segment. The Regional Representative works to achieve market segment goals by nurturing relationships with high schools or community college representatives, representing the college at on and off campus events, and delivering high quality topical presentations to potential student audiences. The Regional Representative designs and executes a territory management strategy as well as professional, informative, and impactful presentations for various constituents to generate awareness of the college.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and/or deliver presentations designed to inform audiences about topics pertinent to college search and career or major choice to potential student audiences in the high school or community college setting.
- Manage the assigned territory in such a way as to generate strong awareness of William Jewell College and achieve annual targets for constituent engagement.
- Execute contact strategies in order to nurture prospects and inquiries to completed application.
- Staff campus visit events at the direction of the Campus Visit Coordinator and Director of Admission.
- Conduct outreach to applicants or influencers to enable admission processes as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Prefer 1 year of experience in college admissions or in a sales environment.
- Commitment to higher education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Non-normal working/office hours required.
- Seasonal night and/or weekend work will be required.
- Regular local travel with occasional periods out of home.
Candidates must submit the following documents
- Letter of application
- Salary Requirements
Please note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Applicants who need accommodation for the application or interview process, please make such accommodation request in advance to the Office of Human Resources:
William Jewell College
Office of Human Resources
500 College Hill Box 1017
Liberty, MO 64068
Review of applications will begin immediately, with application accepted through December 24, 2019.
All final candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Our Mission: We educate our community to ask reflective questions, apply critical thought, and act with purpose.
William Jewell College is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full Time