Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Donation Acquisition Manager - (Community Donations Manager)
The Donation Acquisition Manager is responsible for all aspects of Goodwill Community Donations acquisition from prospecting, implementation, and acknowledgement. This position oversees the donation acquisition vehicle and community operations to aggressively expand the Goodwill goods donor base and increase organization material donations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Implement and manage all donation acquisition programs and services including but not limited to: residential and corporate pick-ups, estate services, donation drives, donation bins, and long-term giving relationships.
- Establish and cultivate partnerships in the community for goods donation drives, with a focus on corporations, schools, colleges & universities, youth groups, faith communities, neighborhood associations and sports teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve streamlined logistical and retail merchandising operations.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to accomplish all donation acquisition marketing/advertising needs.
- Track, analyze, and report program results to inform strategic planning and new initiatives to drive an increase in goods donations, while ensuring current program development and growth.
- Assist in the preparation of strategic plan goals, and corresponding budgets.
- Develop and implement an educational program to accompany donation drives.
- Oversees and is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the Goodwill Donation Acquisition Vehicle to events and activities with community partners, including:
- Vehicle Security, maintenance and cleanliness
- Daily pre-trip & post-trip inspections of vehicle, turning in corresponding paperwork.
- Follows DOT procedures relating to accidents, property damage, and drug testing.
- Driving duties, operates and maintains the vehicle in accordance with Goodwill’s vehicle safety policies and procedures, and Federal and state DOT laws and traffic regulations.
- Respond to internal and external customers, in person or via email and/or phone, in a timely manner to ensure superior service
- Completes tasks in compliance with all company policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Job Type: Full Time