Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skillful, high energy, team oriented individual. There are some routine or repetitive tasks, however interruptions are common and the ability to juggle many different tasks simultaneously is essential. The successful person will have strong attention to detail and exactness as well as an inquisitive drive. The role requires an approachable style with a positive attitude. The ideal incumbent will have ability to multi-task with excellent oral and written communication skills, including interfacing with internal operational groups, staff across multiple locations and external vendors. Must be able to make an immediate contribution within the Finance Department, as this is a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with month-end processes and variance analysis of financial accounts/statements
- Investigates and analyzes financial transactions and/or regulations in support of programs and projects, and/or reviews monthly results and budget variances
- Assist with month-end reconciliations to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Maintains financial forecasting models and simulations for programs. Accumulates and analyzes data from existing or established databases
- Prepare financial and statistical analyses, graphs, and presentation materials; provide analytical support for the finance team and operational partners
- Assist with completion of annual financial audit, 990, Cost Report, and FFR
- Reviews financial data, aging reports, denials, and billing statistics, and identifies areas in need of improvement
- Other duties as assigned by the CFO and Director of Finance & Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field
- Health Care experience with Federally Qualified Health Center experience preferred
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field preferred
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Preferred)
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with the capacity to manipulate and understand complex information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
If interested in the position, copy and paste the link below to apply:
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999