Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Provide direct services to low to moderate income individuals. Must have the ability to engage and motivate clients with a strong understanding of personal finances and capability of teaching this knowledge to others utilizing the products and services available through organizational partners. Provide client with knowledge and individualized plan for budgeting, savings, banking products, credit building and asset building.
The Women's Employment Network's mission is to help women raise their self-esteem and achieve economic independence through sustained employment. In 2009, the OneKC for Women Alliance was founded and brings together the Women's Employment Network (WEN), the Women's Business Center, the Women's Capital Connection and We-Lend. Women's Employment Network is a Financial Opportunity Center through LISC.
- Provide one-on-one coaching and follow-up to WEN clients; supporting clients in reaching their goals on a path to systemic change in their life
- Conduct Financial workshops on and off site
- Track client outcomes, stories and successes
- Manage Salesforce client management system
- Complete monthly and quarterly grant reporting requirements to LISC
- Assist WEN Development staff in completion of grant requests and reports
- Work with peers in the areas of employment preparation, education/training, and other barriers to employment or self-employment
- Other duties related to and support the daily operation and function of Women's Employment Network
- High efficiency in personal finance, banking, credit building and asset building
- Previous experience with low to moderate income populations and the ability to provide financial coaching services in a culturally sensitive manner
- Passion for systemic financial change for each client with the highest integrity and confidentiality
- Program management and supervisory experience preferred
- Experience managing multiple client management systems simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree from a four year accredited institution preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have car and proof of insurance
- Must be flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends
Job Type: Full Time with benefits
Job Function: Program Management and Direct Client Services
Reports to: Director of Employment and Client Services
Application Instructions: Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Lynnette Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls)
Deadline: Feb 2, 2019 Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Company: Women's Employment Network