Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Missouri Housing Development Commission
Classification: Housing Development Officer I
Pay Range: $34,500 - $39,700
Essential Job Duties/Functions: To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each of the following essential duties/functions successfully. Reasonable accommodations will be made for disabled individuals.
- Review and process payment requests and back-up documentation for all Community Initiatives Department state and federal homeless assistance program funding.
- Coordinate with funded agencies and provide training and technical assistance as needed.
- Track and compile data for Community Initiatives Department programs.
- Work in Community Initiatives Access databases to process and track funding.
- Conduct internal audit of Community Initiatives Program files as needed.
- Collect and process funded agency grant close out information.
- Collaborate with the state’s HMIS providers.
- Assist with Point-in-Time Count (PITC) data as needed.
- Assist with internal processes in relation to Community Initiatives Department disbursement and reporting.
- Review financial information presented in agency applications for funding.
- Compile monthly financial reports for all Community Initiatives Programs.
- Prepare spending reports for the Trust Fund Advisory Committee.
- Compile Trust Fund annual report in collaboration with MHTF Coordinator.
- Assist with preparation of state budget information for MHTF and ESG programs.
- Administer Continuum of Care Planning Grant in collaboration with CoC Coordinator.
- Coordinate Project Homeless Connect (PHC) grant process.
- Coordinate the MHDC Disaster Grant process; including, but not limited to, application process, technical assistance, training workshops, and funded workshops.
- Work in collaboration with legal department to provide input on grant agreements and contracts.
- Work in Collaboration with the CI Manager to support the Governor’s Committee to End Homelessness.
- Assist CI Administrative staff to answer MHDC Helpline Calls.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 earned credit hours in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or Public Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Community or Economic Development, or a closely related field.
Individual must have the ability to read, write, understand and spell the English language, and the ability to communicate with individuals or groups by phone or in person. Must have the ability to receive, recall and follow communications and complex oral or written instructions.
Apply at: www.mhdc.com
Apply at: www.mhdc.com
Job Type (optional):
Salary Range (optional):