Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Board Certified Behavior Analysts
Education and Experience
- 3 year experience working as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst within a school setting and supervising registered behavior technicians
- Experience working with or within the public education system
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- A strong desire to work with a dynamic team and advance their knowledge and skills in ABA
- 5 years’ experience working as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Strong understanding of the IEP process
- Strong consultation skills, such as building rapport, communication with multidisciplinary teams, knowledgeable of PBIS, ABA, SCM
- Strong writing and scheduling skills with efficient time management
management as required. Regular and reliable attendance is an expectation of the job.
- Observes students referred to the team, makes recommendations, and assists with implementation by modeling interventions, coaching and providing instruction of intervention procedures to the school team.
- Develops and conducts professional development for individual staff and school-wide.
- Develops instructional strategy materials (includes reports) to support school personnel.
- Provides case management to students referred for social and emotional support.
- Works in conjunction with Assistant Director and Behavior Interventionists to address student, school and agency needs/priorities.
- Develops data collection systems in collaboration with school personnel to track behavior and academic progress.
- Collaborates with outside service providers.
- Participate in monthly consultation team meeting to discuss barriers and new initiatives from consultants.
- Develop and participate in presentations, workshops, and/or trainings for school staff
• Must be able to exert, lift, carry, push/pull up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to demonstrate good balance, object handling, object fingering, feeling, simple hand grasping, firm hand grasping and occasional running or jogging.
Sherwood Autism Center’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Sherwood is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Sherwood provides a comprehensive benefit package that includes, but is not limited to medical and dental, 401K, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999