Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
In-office work is required; may at times temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy, participate as a team member with the clinical and outreach departments, and facilitate a complete care plan for adult, children and family outreach clients.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy.
- Provide assessment of mental health concerns to clients and refer to psychiatric care when appropriate.
- Provide assessment and referrals for substance abuse counseling to clients when appropriate.
- Distribute monthly group outcomes to staff and interns as appropriate.
- Develop and/or implement all program goals (outcomes) for the therapy program.
- Maintain complete client records as consistent with required standards.
- Provide staff, interns and volunteers training as needed.
- Timely submit monthly grant required reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge and experience working with domestic violence, substance abuse, women’s and children’s issues; a working knowledge of counseling theories and practice including brief therapy and crisis intervention; work collaboratively with a diverse group of people; possess good communication and training skills; ability to represent the program by projecting a professional demeanor and appearance; and the ability to lift a minimum of forty pounds.
Qualification: Master’s in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy is required.
Current licensure in the State of Kansas is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $30,000 - 49,999