Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Intake Assistant (Crittenton Children's Center, full time) - Crittenton Children's Center
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice or office, our nearly 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can improve the lives of children?
Crittenton Children's Center is the Kansas City area's premier provider of psychiatric care for children, adolescents and their families. It is located on a picturesque, 96 acre campus in south Kansas City (near Longview Lake) providing serenity, beauty and privacy to assist with the healing process.
For more than 120 years we've cared for the emotional health of Kansas City's children and families. Today we offer one of the area's most comprehensive behavioral health care programs. And we are backed by the complete resources of Saint Luke's Health System.
We are currently seeking a full time Intake Assistant.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of the intake functions for Crittenton's Children's Behavioral Health hospital.
- The duties include triage of emergency and non emergency calls for mental health needs, completing registration in EPIC, verifying insurance, and greeting families upon arrival.
- Must be able to interact with families during mental health crisis and familiar with community mental health resources. Interacts with a wide variety of people.
- Sets priorities,has flexibility in work patterns, and is self-directed
- Demonstrates an ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Hours are 10am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday and 2 evenings per week, 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm. Some minor holiday work required.
Must have at least one year of related experience
Bachelors degree in a related field (psychology, social work, counseling)
Work ShiftSwing (United States of America)
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Job Type: Full Time