Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
KVC Missouri Residential Treatment Facility: Columbia, MO
Salary: $56,000-$64,000 annually (dependent on education and experience)
Up to $18,000 in incentives
Sign On Bonus: $3,000-$5,000
Education: master’s degree in social work or counseling
Licensure/Certification: LMSW, LCSW, PLPC OR LPC
As a therapist in our residential setting, you will play a vital role in transforming the lives of young individuals. Your therapeutic expertise and empathetic approach will help them navigate emotional complexities and develop positive behavioral patterns.
- Therapeutic Expertise: Deliver individual and group therapy sessions to children and teenagers, addressing emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Personalized Treatment Plans: Develop tailored treatment plans that encompass a holistic approach to well-being, focusing on emotional regulation and positive coping mechanisms.
- Collaborative Approach: Collaborate closely with our multidisciplinary team to create comprehensive and cohesive treatment strategies.
- Empowerment and Growth: Empower young individuals to build resilience, develop healthy coping skills, and foster self-confidence.
- Family Engagement: Work alongside families to provide guidance, support, and insights into the therapeutic journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- 403b with company match
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $21,000)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
KVC is a nonprofit child placing and behavioral health agency with a long legacy of compassionately serving children and families. We are committed to providing our employees with a supportive and rewarding work environment. We also believe in the importance of work-life balance, and we offer a variety of programs and resources to help our employees achieve it (Wellbeing Committee, DEI+B Committee, Talent Development Programs, etc.).
At KVC Health Systems, our employees are our greatest asset. Based on the voice of our employees, KVC debuted with a 77 Work Wellbeing score on Indeed, a rating so high and rare that it places KVC among the top 1% of employers nationally. We are committed to providing a positive, supportive work environment where you can do your best work and love coming to work every day.
If you are a compassionate and caring individual who is looking for a rewarding career in the mental health/social services field, then we encourage you to apply!
To learn more about this position or to apply, please visit our website at www.kvc.org/jobs.
We hope you will consider joining our team!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000 - 74,999