Find a job that you're passionate about. Nonprofit Connect is your career headquarters offering the premier nonprofit job board in the region.
Browse our list of nonprofit jobs.
Therapist - Adult Outpatient
Wyandot BHN is seeking a dedicated Therapist to join our adult outpatient therapy team! The Therapist will provide admission evaluations and short term therapeutic services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Will provide specialized therapeutic interventions as appropriate to training and experience.
- Will maintain caseload of clients/consumers in need of therapy.
- Works with regularly assigned Wyandot Mental Health Center staff to provide quality mental health services.
- Identifies strengths and needs of client/consumer and families and acts to involve them in planning for desired services.
- Works with other agencies to refer and secure adequate services.
- Will complete all paperwork in compliance with agency standards and policies.
- Must be licensed as a qualified mental health professional in the state of Kansas. Preference given to those with an LSCSW.
- Ability to recognize and be sensitive to cultural and ethnic differences.
- Communicates directly and effectively in a cooperative manner with colleagues and representatives of other agencies.
- Familiar with mental health theory and practice.
- Organizational skills to assist in managing a caseload, keeping up with progress notes and treatment plans.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please apply for this position by clicking here. Wyandot Behavioral Health Network's family of organizations (Kim Wilson Housing, PACES, RSI and Wyandot Center) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time